Looking for a landscape maintenance company that cares about your yard as much as you do? We care. It’s our business. We offer reliable lawn care and yard service throughout the region at very competitive prices. Our maintenance programs are tailored to fit your particular landscape needs. We service numerous residential and commercial clients, and each client receives the personal attention they deserve.
Our maintenance services include:
- Mowing: Prior to mowing, the turf areas will be policed for trash, tree limbs or obstructions. Turf will be completely and evenly mowed at a height most suitable for the species and the site’s specific needs. In areas we cannot reach with a lawnmower, we will string trim the turf to the height of adjacent turf.
- Edging: We will edge concrete borders such as walkways, curbs and driveways each mowing during the growing season with a mechanical steel blade edger. Bed lines that have been established by a vertical trench method will be edged each visit during the growing season. We will edge as needed during the winter months.
- Weeding: Shrub beds, natural areas with mulch and ground cover areas will be weeded on every visit during the year. We use Round-Up herbicide on any weed that we can safely apply without injury to ornamental plants. We hand pull weeds within the canopy of shrubs or ground covers. We use selective herbicides for persistent perennial weeds and grass control as needed. Your bed areas should remain 95% weed free. There will always be some weeds present in a fertile growing environment. Our intention is to always control weeds with no injury to shrubs, ground covers, or trees.
- Shrub Care: It is important to remember that pruning plants is a process, not an event. There is no one-day of the year that all plants are to be pruned. Each species has very specific pruning needs based on flower production and the growing season. There will always be plants that require pruning in the landscape. First priority is pruning for bloom production, second is structure pruning for plant development and third is space management. Space management is most common in mature landscape environments. We must contain plants within the spaces allocated during landscape design. If you have an extensive planting with specialty items, we will inventory the plants and discuss proper pruning. Specialty pruning notes will be entered into your route sheet for our pruning technician’s future reference. We will fertilize your shrubs one time each year to keep them growing and green.
- Trash Removal: We remove all plant pruning materials from your site and shred/chip the pruning’s at our shop. We police trash on site (paper, cans, glass) and recycle glass and aluminum. We utilize mulching type lawn mowers to process leaves and pine straw from trees on your site.
- Clean-Up: All concrete surfaces, patios, decks and parking areas will be blown clean of debris from the landscape maintenance process. This process will include the edges of streets in some applications.
- We Also Offer: Fertilization, irrigation control, annual color installation, soil testing and recommendations, pesticide and rodent control, and Expert Tree Services provided by ISA certified arborists on staff.